Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sometimes

Sometimes when you need someone the most they need to be left alone. Sometimes you think you are doing what is right, when in reality you are screwing things up even more. Sometimes you just need to cry, to yell, and to scream to make your heart stop hurting. Sometimes you need to be dramatic. Sometimes you need to lose all hope, so that when you find it again, you appreciate it so much more. Sometimes you need to have your heart broken, so you can recognize true love when it comes along. Sometimes we need everyone and no one all at the same time. Sometimes the problem is not everyone else, but us. Sometimes scars go so deep you can't see them or remember where they came from, but only feel the pain in familiar words. Sometimes we just need to be sad to feel happy. Sometimes we need to be stupid, and irresponsible, and inconsiderate. I need to learn a lot of things still. I know I don't know near as much as I think I do. I know that the world will keep spinning even if I have a bad day. I know that I need those close to me to hold on, and stay with me, even when I push them away. I know that I have hurt the one's I love through my own selfishness, and yet I know they still love me. I know that there are a lot more apologies to be made than I can ever make, But know that I have already been forgiven. In this life, very few things are constant, so you have to hold on to the good things and never let go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

Sometimes a woman has a week that she is sad and restless and there is no apparent reason. KNOWING that we get this way and telling the people around you can make a world of difference. Sometimes being hormonal and feeling fifteen things at once is good, and dometimes it really hurts. You are such a wonderous person - and at times I hate that my job is to call you out when you start to veer off the road - because mostly, I just like you. And you know I love you already - even when I raise my voice - well , especially then. Momma

5:09 PM  
Blogger En English, Sil Vous Plait said...

A psychologist and a handful of meds can work wonders. Seriously, if you're depressed as often as your blog indicates, call your family doctor for a referral. The first step to freedom is admitting that there is a problem, and airing dirty laundry in a closed setting where your mom cannot interject will be very helpful.

And if boyfriends aren't treating you right, maybe you should consider girls...

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter