Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wisdom Beyond His Years

Have you ever looked at your life from the outside. have you ever taken a step back, and gone "Holy shit...how did that happen...what the...wow". Well, very recently, all that has happened finally hit home. It's one thing to talk about something, but another to accept it and move on. i have yet to reach the move on part. It's very hard for me to not be in control of my own life, or at least to only have very limited choices as to what can do . So, having to leave everything i had worked so hard for, was pretty difficult. Now, after weeks and weeks of thinking about it, I have found a way to sum up what I feel. The funny thing is, I could have written this, but it was not me who wrote my thoughts, it was a very strong, and very wise young man.

Diminished
disappeared
vanquished

all of the things
that i have worked so hard to achieve
gone

my mind infused
infused with feelings
feelings that confuse and intimidate me
feelings that i have no intent of feeling
feelings that i hate

all of these feeling were induced
induced by a man
an evil man
the same man that brought me in
has taken me out

i have loved and lost
sinned and been forgiven
hated and been hated
but most importantly, matured

after being taken away i can only ask
i can only pray
for one thing

hope

a feeling that has reduced
as a result of current events
i feel lost and alone
nobody can free me from my prison
nobody but me
i hold the key

the key is a feeling
a complex feeling
one that i must obtain

the key...


is hope

So, now all we can do is addapt. We can't look for our friends here, because they aren't here. We can't try to recreate wht we had, but we must build our lives anew. All we can do is live each day to the fullest, and pray that we do whats right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter