Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Long Story Short : Part I

There has always been a certain amount of chaos surrounding my Mother and I. No matter where we go, or what we do, we are different. Things happen to us that other people can't even imagine. Some things are amazing and wonderful, others are crazy and not-so-wonderfulish. Our life has never been boring. My Mother has raised my two brothers and I with the understanding that we, like herself, have this innate attraction to all things strange, odd, unique, crazy, fun, and exciting. She knows, as do we, to expect the unexpected and to live with the expectation of having no idea what is going to come up next. I love our life and the people who are a part of it. My Mother is a single parent, but I can't say we are a Single-Parent-Family. Our mother is equal to any mother-father team in the world, and maybe better. She is a super-mom. She cooks, cleans, gardens, helps the boys with football, and manages to keep us all in line. She amazes me every day. Well, for now I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter