Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Say What

A while back, my younger brother Josh and I were having a conversation. As we always do, we were arguing back and forth about something stupid. Some how, injuries came up in our conversation. We both proceeded in telling embellished stories of bums, briuses, scrapes, and gashes. joshua bragging about how tough he was, and I complaining about how much things hurt, despite my high pain tolerence. Then, Joshua says, "Hey Jerra, What does it feel like to break a bone?" I stopped my braggging and gave him a strange look, attempting to figure out how to describe a broken bone " What?", I asked, stalling for time, hoping I'd heard him wrong. "welll, like you know, whats it feel like?", he stressed the word feel as if it would give me a clearer picture of what he meant. Finally i knew how to describe it. In my most serious tone I said " Owe, Freakin owe." His face fell...not amused by my sarcasm. Then he said " no really??" I then repeated my mantra, and he has nbot asked me a stupid question since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter