Tuesday, May 09, 2006

...

I wonder some times, what is the point in all this. Why do we do the things that we do and what impact will they have down the road. I wonder how one choice will effect the rest of my life, while the thousand before made no difference. I wonder where the prize is...Because this is surely a game. I hate the game...I hate deceit and lies and the pain they inevitably cause. I hate keeping it all inside...Emotions...Well the unacceptable ones at least. It's not easy to maintain, this facad I put up every day. There is so much more bubbling beneath the surface, but held back by the bounds of society. I am the norm, but I am by no means typical. I get what I want, but only by means that are necessary...Whatever they may be. I am all those things I hate. I am loved by many, but known by none...And how can you love someone you don't even know. Life is short, but it drags on forever. When you want something time crawls, but when it's a moment you dread...It comes in the blink of an eye. Your heart never breaks, it is merely ripped apart one tiny piece at a time. Life is tragic...Life is beautiful...Life is frail...Life is certain...Life is predictable...Life is random...Life is what you make it. If you are miserable, you allow yourself to be so...You choose your destiny...No one else. So don't complain about a choice you made...Live with it...Deal with it...And move on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Envoy-ette said...

So VERY TRUE!
When you get to my age, you add things like "Life doesn't guarantee good health. Life will take the fortune you've worked 25 years to build. Life gives you the kids you NEED, even if they are difficult! Life doesn't stop, so you can't either.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Thoughts From Serenity said...

I KNOW you -- BETTER THAN YOU THINK I DO!! And I love you lots and lots. Life is just beginning for you....make good choices and life will treat you well in the end!
Love ya lots!
Gram

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter