Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coffee

Due to a lack of half-and-half and our newly purchased coffee maker, I have discovered that I like my coffee black with just a touch of sugar. Which just happens to be earthshattereing news to a girl who has always had coffee with her cream and sugar. Home Depot finally called today. I have to go in Monday around noon to fill out the final paper work and then I have orientation Tuesday and Wendnesday from 8am-5pm...then school from 6pm-8pm...great! Oh well, it'll be nice to finally have money. I get paid for orientation too, so that's (9hrs a day x 2 days = 18hrs x 8$ an hr = 144$)....SWEET!! I know, I know, 144$ isn't much to all you big shots, but when you go from no money to some money, it's a big deal. Of course I already have plans for the majority of my checks from now until the end of college...haha. I have to put away at least half of every check for college, and then I can only spend what I absolutly have to. I have to get a cell phone, which if I use one of the Tracphones we already have will only cost about 30$. I have to figure in about 40$ a week in gas. So, lets do the math here (144/2 = 72 - 30 = 42 - 40 = 2 ). So, I will have a whole 2$ to spend out of my first check. Granted, I may wait awhile to get my cell phone, but I haver to get the truck up and running so I can be mobile again. More than likely this initial check will cover the expenses of the truck, because it needs some work. Well...i guess it's good I'm gonna be working. It will make my life a whole lot easier. I will be able to drive around and meet my friends rather than have them pick me up all the time. i can run errands when I need to rather than waiting until Mom or JJ can take me. I will be able to buy the random crap I decide I need. But, most of all, I'll be able to make Mom's life a little easier. Well, I have to go get ready for school...later Gator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter