Friday, February 24, 2006

Just Great

A few weeks ago I was over visiting my friends (Alison, Amanda, and Bubba) who just happen to be Joey's friends too. I said something stupid that gave Bubba the impression that I am lying to Joey and just out to hurt him. I found out that it gave him this impression today when I was talking to Joey. The past few weeks Bubba has been very short with me and even mean at times. I wasn't sure what I had done, but I knew that I must have done something. I asked Joey if he knew why Bubba was mad at me. He was quiet...that was a yes. So, eventually, I find out that Bubba thinks I'm trying to hurt Joey and that I'm lying to him about a particularly delicate matter. Apparently last week Bubba said he didn't want me coming over anymore. Joey opted not to tell me because he was afraid that I wouldn't go over there anymore, and that just happens to be about the only time that I get to see him. Joey told me that he trusts me and knows I'm telling him the truth, but that I need to talk to Bubba. I also need to talk to teh other person involved and have him coroborate my story. Poor Joey was really worried that I would just decide not to go over ther anymore. He just kept telling me that everything would be ok. He's a good guy. So, I have to talk to Bubba this weekend and get all this crap straightened out...great. Oh well, I guess there is always going to be at least a little drama in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

People never seem to stop listening to rumours instead of just asking the source. Would make like so much easier if everyone did!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Bear said...

I talked to Bubba this weekend, and everything is cool with us now. He just had teh wrong idea.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter