Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Allow me a moment to take a breath

Life has not done so in awhile. I thought that when school was done, then I would finally have some free time. I was wrong. Work had been a bit crazy. I'm a good worker, so they want me in there all the time. I got 33hrs last week and 39.5hrs this week. I'm part-time, most part-timers get about 25-30hrs a week. I love the work, and in general the people. Pretty much everyone is cool. Th ecustomers get annoying at times and rude, but usually they are really nice. When I'm not at work, I'm with freinds. Usually that is a relaxing thing, but not lately. Everyone has had either drama or an opinion about what I should do with Joey and/or school. I guess that's the problem with having really close friends...they actually care. Well, I have work to do. Uncle Dave is coming to stay with us, so I want the house to look good. Later ya'll. Email me sometime...I have no time to read blogs anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter