Monday, February 05, 2007

Hey

I realized that I haven't posted a blog in forever, and then when I finally do, its all sorts of depressing. I am doing really well. School is fine...moving along slowly. I was sick for a week and missed a lot of class, but it isn't a huge deal. I'm only taking about 12 hours, so I'm not too terribly bogged down. I am transferring to Kennessaw State at the end of this semester. I also found out that Erin may be coming too. She talked to her parents yesterday and they may let her transfer too. It would be nice to have her with me. Cat and I are good. I see him just about every weekend and we are nausiatingly cute when we're together, so I'm told. I think he's just about the greatest guy ever...and I guess he thinks I'm alright. He is so the "strong silent type" and just can't quite say how he feels, but I guess actions are louder than words. He does take good care of me, and I know that he's there for me when I need him...that counts for a lot. This weekend we are going to the Andretti Speed Lab with his friends, and a couple of mine maybe. It should be pretty fun. Then, Saturday is our day. We spend the whole day together...it is fantastic. I love getting to spend that much time with him. Sunday is the Superbowl! My Colts are playing....and this Indiana Girl is so going to be rooting for them! I love the Colts and I know that they are going to do well! So, this weekend should be great....and things in general are on an up-hill climb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter