Monday, September 18, 2006

Update

I know it's been forever since I last posted. I've been busy, as one can imagine. School is tough...there is so much reading and homework. I like it though, I liek school...adn it feels good to be learning new stuff. Cat got back in town. I missed him a shit-ton...yeah that's the technical term ya know. He brought me a ring, with sterling and abalone shell, it's really pretty. We went to Nopi this weekend, it's a car show. We went together last year too. He didn't talk to me last year, so it was nice this year that he spent so much time with me. We had a lot of fun. Cat is a great guy...I got lucky with this one. I got a letter from my Dad today. I haven't really talked to the man in about 15 years. That's a long time. Cat makes me happy. Things are good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

Keep studying - you'll do just fine - and you're right - he is a great guy...

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter