Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a lovely blah day

The weather is about as gray and dreary as it comes. It's been raining since late last night. It's cold out, but not particularly windy. The rain slowed a bit earlier, so I went out to get the mail (nothing for me, as usual). Days like this make me just want to cuddle up under my covers and go back to bed. I tried to think earlier, and I can't think of one happy rainy-day memory. i'm not saying i don't have any, but for some reason these days make me feel like the dementors made Harry feel...like I'll never be happy or smile again. There really isn't anything to be depressed about, I just have this overwhelming sense of blah today. Thank goodness it's Wednesday...I only have one more day of school and then on Friday I get to go to an arena football game with my boys...John and Joey. Not that John, not the John that I'll be pining over the rest of my life...not him. John, who is married to Jen, who is pregnant, both of whom I met through Alison, who's Halloween party I went to and met Joey at. Can you say "run on sentence"? Well, I'm off to check teh laundry and scavange for food...I'll post later if I have anything worth saying. Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

For heaven's sake, I run out of milk and you have to scavenge for food????

11:29 PM  
Blogger Bear said...

c'mon...i wanna be a drama major...I gotta be dramatic.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Counter